REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Join the Obesity Medicine Association at the Obesity Medicine 2021 Conference held April 21-25! We are excited to announce that this year’s conference will be a hybrid event so you can attend in-person or online!
Register before March 10, 2021 and save up to $300 with early bird pricing! Get the savings here.
At the Obesity Medicine 2021 Conference this spring, shift your mindset regarding the treatment of obesity. The disease of obesity is associated with hundreds of serious chronic conditions, but those complications can be addressed efficiently and effectively when you Treat Obesity First. Treating obesity at the root will help you better manage your patients’ obesity-related conditions, and it will help your patients improve their overall health for life.
The Obesity Medicine 2021 Conference is the leading medical obesity conference providing clinical obesity treatment education for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians and nutritionists, pharmacists, psychologists, allied healthcare providers, residents, and medical students. With the theme of Treat Obesity First, the conference will equip you with practical strategies to address obesity on the front lines and assess, diagnose, counsel, and treat your patients with obesity more effectively.
Health and Safety Measures for Obesity Medicine 2021
Obesity Medicine Association is working diligently to create a healthy and safe environment for attendees, exhibitors and staff in line with all current recommendations and CDC guidelines that will enable attendees to make informed decisions about their attendance. Read more here.
Join us April 21-25, 2021!
- Spring Obesity Summit 2021
- Fundamentals of Obesity Treatment (Pre-conference Event)
- Practice Management Essentials (Pre-conference Event)
- Off-Label Obesity Treatment Alternatives for Complicated Patients (Pre-conference Event)
Treat Obesity First at Obesity Medicine 2021 Conference
- Apply evidence-based guidelines to the clinical treatment of obesity using the four pillar approach: nutrition, physical activity, behavior, and medication
- Address, prevent, and treat obesity in a busy primary care practice
- Learn practical and evidence-based guidelines for pharmacological management of obesity and related diseases
- Devise treatment plans to address short-term and long-term complications of bariatric surgery
- Explore treatment recommendations to address both obesity and adiposity-related diseases including, type 2 diabetes, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, and cardiovascular disease
- Understand food insecurity and learn strategies to implement to tailor obesity and chronic disease management in the presence of food insecurity
More Than Just a Conference
- Spend the unforgettable week advancing your career in obesity medicine.
- Take in the outdoors and experience great restaurants that Denver has to offer.
- Socialize with your peers during networking events and happy hours.
- Connect with industry leaders and experts in the field.
- Get firsthand advice by participating in the OMA mentorship program.
- Find solutions for your practice in the exhibit hall.
Spring Obesity Summit – April 23-25
Fundamentals of Obesity Treatment – April 21-22
Practice Management Essentials – April 21-22
Off-Label Obesity Treatment Alternatives for Complicated Patients – April 22
Hyatt Regency Denver
At Colorado Convention Center
650 15th St.
Denver, CO 80202
Save $300 when you register by March 10!
Schedule of Events
The Spring Obesity Summit is the main conference. Supplement your learning by adding a pre-conference event to your registration!