Join the Obesity Medicine Association at the Obesity Medicine 2021 Virtual Conference held April 21-25! We are excited to announce that this year’s conference will be a virtual event so you can attend online!
At the Obesity Medicine 2021 Virtual Conference this spring, shift your mindset regarding the treatment of obesity. The disease of obesity is associated with hundreds of serious chronic conditions, but those complications can be addressed efficiently and effectively when you Treat Obesity First. Treating obesity at the root will help you better manage your patients’ obesity-related conditions, and it will help your patients improve their overall health for life.
The Obesity Medicine 2021 Virtual Conference is the leading medical obesity conference providing clinical obesity treatment education for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians and nutritionists, pharmacists, psychologists, allied healthcare providers, residents, and medical students. With the theme of Treat Obesity First, the conference will equip you with practical strategies to address obesity on the front lines and assess, diagnose, counsel, and treat your patients with obesity more effectively.
Join us April 21-25, 2021!
- Spring Obesity Summit 2021
- Fundamentals of Obesity Treatment (Pre-conference Event)
- Practice Management Essentials (Pre-conference Event)
- Off-Label Obesity Treatment Alternatives for Complicated Patients (Pre-conference Event)
Treat Obesity First at the Obesity Medicine 2021 Virtual Conference
- Apply evidence-based guidelines to the clinical treatment of obesity using the four pillar approach: nutrition, physical activity, behavior, and medication
- Address, prevent, and treat obesity in a busy primary care practice
- Learn practical and evidence-based guidelines for pharmacological management of obesity and related diseases
- Devise treatment plans to address short-term and long-term complications of bariatric surgery
- Explore treatment recommendations to address both obesity and adiposity-related diseases including, type 2 diabetes, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, and cardiovascular disease
- Understand food insecurity and learn strategies to implement to tailor obesity and chronic disease management in the presence of food insecurity
More Than Just a Conference
- Spend the unforgettable week advancing your career in obesity medicine.
- Socialize with your peers during virtual networking events.
- Connect with industry leaders and experts in the field.
- Get firsthand advice by participating in the OMA mentorship program.
- Find solutions for your practice in the virtual exhibit hall.
Spring Obesity Summit – April 23-25
Fundamentals of Obesity Treatment – April 21-22
Practice Management Essentials – April 21-22
Schedule of Events
The Spring Obesity Summit is the main conference. Supplement your learning by adding a pre-conference event to your registration!