Become an OMA Speaker Today!
Raise medical community awareness that obesity is a medical disease best treated by trained medical providers.
Qualifications to Apply:
- OMA member, in good standing, for a minimum of three consecutive calendar years.
- Active OMA committee member for a minimum of one year.
- Physicians must be an ABOM diplomate.
- NPs and PAs must have the OMA Certificate of Advanced Education in Obesity Medicine.
- Current and future board members will automatically be members of the bureau. Past board members from 2015 and later will automatically be members of the bureau as long as they retain their OMA membership in good standing.
- Download the application here.
- Fill in the application information. All items are required fields.
- Attach a current CV.
- Have a board member submit a Board of Trustees endorsement letter of character and skills. Please forward the following link to the board member so they can fill out the endorsement letter: https://obesitymedicine.org/speakers-bureau-board-letter/
- You may attach additional files with your application, such as evaluations, a voice recording, written speech outline, video of previous speaking engagements, photos, etc.
- Once all items are complete, email the application, CV, and any other items to email@example.com.