Apply to Join the OMA Speakers Bureau
Raise medical community awareness that obesity is a medical disease best treated by trained medical providers.
Qualifications to Apply:
- An OMA member, in good standing, for a minimum of three consecutive calendar years.
- Active OMA committee member for a minimum of one year.
- Physicians must be an ABOM diplomate.
- NPs and PAs must have the OMA Certificate of Advanced Education in Obesity Medicine.
- Current and future board members will automatically be members of the bureau. Past board members from 2015 and later will automatically be members of the bureau as long as they retain their OMA membership in good standing.