Overcoming Obesity 2021 Conference
Thank you for attending the Overcoming Obesity 2021!
We hope you enjoyed all of the pre-conferences, sessions, and networking at this year’s Fall Conference. If you attended the Digital Experience (DX) and are looking to take a session survey or browse the virtual OMA bookstore you can enter the virtual conference platform here. You will be able to access this virtual dashboard until December 31, 2021, so make sure you complete all of the surveys and take advantage of the discounted books and resources!
If you are looking to claim credit for attendance, please visit the OMA Academy.
- DX Fall Obesity Summit 2021 – Oct. 14-16
- DX Review Course for the ABOM Exam – Oct. 22-23 (Post-conference Event)
- DX Building an Obesity Treatment Plan: Advanced Cases – Oct. 22-23 (Post-conference Event)
Treat Obesity Across the Lifespan
- Explore treatment options for patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, type 2 diabetes, binge eating disorder, and other adiposity-related conditions.
- Discover obesity treatment techniques for patients spanning pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Review pharmacological treatments for obesity, including combination therapy for pharmacologic and device or surgical interventions, off-label medication options, and anti-obesity medications in the pipeline.
- Screen for binge eating disorders in patients seeking medical and surgical treatment for obesity and identify behavioral and pharmacological treatment options.
- Describe appropriate methods for long term risk assessment for women with obesity and prior pregnancy complications.
- Discuss the components of a well-formulated, real food-based, ketogenic diet.
More Than Just a Conference
Attend Virtually Through the DX
- Spend an unforgettable few days advancing your career in obesity medicine.
- Connect with industry leaders and experts in the field.
- Get firsthand advice by participating in the OMA mentorship program.
- Find solutions for your practice in the virtual exhibit hall.
DX – Oct. 14-23
DX – Oct. 14-23