Overcoming Obesity 2021 Conference
Digital Experience (DX)
Join Us Virtually!
The Overcoming Obesity 2021 Conference is the leading medical conference providing clinical education for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers on how to effectively individualize obesity management in your patient population. Virtually, explore how obesity presents in different populations, the complexities of obesity-related diseases, and available tools you can use to personalize obesity treatment for your patients. Don’t forget to choose one of the post-conference events: Review Course for the ABOM Exam or Building an Obesity Treatment Plan: Advanced Cases!
Attend October 14-23, 2021 virtually at the Digital Experience (DX).
Join us virtually with DX Oct. 14-23, 2021!
- DX Fall Obesity Summit 2021 – Oct. 14-16
- DX Review Course for the ABOM Exam – Oct. 22-23 (Post-conference Event)
- DX Building an Obesity Treatment Plan: Advanced Cases – Oct. 22-23 (Post-conference Event)
Treat Obesity Across the Lifespan
- Explore treatment options for patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, type 2 diabetes, binge eating disorder, and other adiposity-related conditions.
- Discover obesity treatment techniques for patients spanning pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Review pharmacological treatments for obesity, including combination therapy for pharmacologic and device or surgical interventions, off-label medication options, and anti-obesity medications in the pipeline.
- Screen for binge eating disorders in patients seeking medical and surgical treatment for obesity and identify behavioral and pharmacological treatment options.
- Describe appropriate methods for long term risk assessment for women with obesity and prior pregnancy complications.
- Discuss the components of a well-formulated, real food-based, ketogenic diet.
More Than Just a Conference
Attend Virtually Through the DX
- Spend an unforgettable few days advancing your career in obesity medicine.
- Connect with industry leaders and experts in the field.
- Get firsthand advice by participating in the OMA mentorship program.
- Find solutions for your practice in the virtual exhibit hall.
DX – Oct. 14-23
DX – Oct. 14-23