Overcoming Obesity 2021 Conference – Chicago, IL
Registration is Now Open!
The Overcoming Obesity 2021 Conference is the leading medical conference providing clinical education for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers on how to effectively individualize obesity management in your patient population. Register now to explore how obesity presents in different populations, the complexities of obesity-related diseases, and available tools you can use to personalize obesity treatment for your patients. Don’t forget to choose one of the pre-conference events: Review Course for the ABOM Exam or Building an Obesity Treatment Plan: Advanced Cases!
Join us Sept. 23-26, 2021!
- Fall Obesity Summit 2021
- Review Course for the ABOM Exam (Pre-conference Event)
- Building an Obesity Treatment Plan: Advanced Cases (Pre-conference Event)
Treat Obesity Across the Lifespan
- Explore treatment options for patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, type 2 diabetes, binge eating disorder, and other adiposity-related conditions.
- Discover obesity treatment techniques for patients spanning pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Review pharmacological treatments for obesity, including combination therapy for pharmacologic and device or surgical interventions, off-label medication options, and anti-obesity medications in the pipeline.
- Screen for binge eating disorders in patients seeking medical and surgical treatment for obesity and identify behavioral and pharmacological treatment options.
- Describe appropriate methods for long term risk assessment for women with obesity and prior pregnancy complications.
- Overcome barriers when treating socioeconomically disadvantaged populations.
- Discuss the components of a well-formulated, real food-based, ketogenic diet.
More Than Just a Conference
- Spend an unforgettable week advancing your career in obesity medicine.
- Take in the best dining and city experiences Chicago has to offer.
- Socialize with your peers during virtual networking events and happy hours.
- Get moving with an organized Fun Run and Experts on the Move event.
- Connect with industry leaders and experts in the field.
- Get firsthand advice by participating in the OMA mentorship program.
- Find solutions for your practice in the exhibit hall.
Fall Obesity Summit
Review Course for the ABOM Exam
Building an Obesity Treatment Plan: