The Corporate Advisory Council provides a unique opportunity to link the corporate community to the Obesity Medicine Association and the Obesity Treatment Foundation. It serves as a forum in which Obesity Medicine Association and Obesity Treatment Foundation leaders and corporate representatives may exchange information, strategic initiatives, and resources related to obesity medicine, such as research priorities, current and projected trends, advocacy efforts, reimbursement issues, access-to-care concerns, and more.*
Corporate Advisory Council Mission
To promote the advancement of obesity medicine through cooperation between Obesity Medicine Association and Obesity Treatment Foundation leaders and corporate partners in a transparent and ethical fashion.
- In-person Leadership Meetings: Convene twice per year with association and foundation leaders to discuss relevant industry trends, corporate and organizational initiatives, and strategic plans.
- Ongoing Communication with the Obesity Medicine Association and Obesity Treatment Foundation: Stay up to date about current news, priorities, and future programs.
- Exclusive Networking Events: Network informally with other Corporate Advisory Council members and association leaders during an invitation-only reception.
- Plaque Displaying Your Membership in the Corporate Advisory Council
- Recognition on the Obesity Medicine Association’s Website
- Recognition at the Obesity Medicine Association’s Spring and Fall Conferences: Gain exposure with your company name listed on signage, in the onsite guide, and in the mobile app.
- Badge Ribbon and Exhibit Booth Sign Displaying Your Membership in the Corporate Advisory Council
- Subscription to and Recognition in Obesity Medicine e-Weekly: Receive a weekly copy of the members-only electronic newsletter, and get recognized in each addition with your logo and a link to your website.
- Complimentary Registration for Delegates at Obesity Medicine Association Conferences: Attend educational sessions at no cost and stay up-to-date on all aspects of obesity medicine education.
Apply to join the Corporate Advisory Council. Membership is at the sole discretion of the Board of Trustees, who will assess whether the applicant is actively pursuing the missions of the Obesity Medicine Association and Obesity Treatment Foundation.
Current CAC Members
OMA and OTF extend a special thanks to the 2017 Corporate Advisory Council members:
*The Corporate Advisory Council will not serve to directly influence the decisions of the Obesity Medicine Association and the Obesity Treatment Foundation.