Save 5% on membership + get a free USB filled with $275 worth of obesity medicine resources!
For a limited time, the Obesity Medicine Association is offering 5% off membership plus a USB filled with resources valued at $275! The USB contains resources to help you set up your practice and advance your obesity medicine education. Items include office forms, online courses, resource guides, podcasts, and much more.
When you purchase membership, you will join the largest clinical obesity organization in the U.S., composed of more than 3,000 physicians, NPs, PAs, and other healthcare providers dedicated to preventing, treating, and reversing the disease of obesity.
In addition to receiving a discount on membership and free resources, your membership also includes all OMA accredited webinars for free, access to an online LinkedIn community to connect and network with your peers, discounted accredited courses and lectures, templates, tools, and more to help you effectively treat your patients with obesity.
5% Off Membership
Use code MEMBERSHIP-USB21 when you join OMA membership to receive 5% off!
Membership purchase includes USB with resources valued at $275!
- Obesity Medicine Office Forms
- The Relationship between Obesity and Sleep: Craig Primack, MD, FACP, FAAP, FOMA, Dipl. ABOM (1 CME/CE)
- Meal Timing and Intermittent Fasting Discussion: Jason Fung, MD; Marie-Pierre St-Onge, PhD (2.75 CME/CE)
- Customizing Anti-obesity Medication Selection for Patients with Adiposity-Related Diseases: Louis J. Aronne, MD, FACP, Dipl. ABOM (1 CME/CE)
- Key Advances in Obesity Medicine Industry Panel: Harold Bays, MD, FTOS, FACC, FACE, FNLA, FOMA, Dipl. ABOM; Ethan Lazarus, MD, FOMA, Dipl. ABOM; Kathleen Proctor; Senator Becca Rausch, JD; Carey Goldberg (1 CME/CE)
- Point-Counterpoint Discussion: How Much Physical Activity do Patients Really Need?: Karli Burridge, PA-C, MMS, and Stephen Phinney, MD, PhD (1.5 CME/CE)
- Guide to Nutrition Recommendations
- Behavior and Mental Health Guide
- Childhood Obesity Fact Sheet
- Podcast: Episode 6: Article Reviews: Intermittent Fasting
- Podcast: Episode 13: Clinical Conversations: Brown Fat in Health and Disease
Disclaimer: Discount applies to new purchases only. Discounts cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other offers. No refunds. Offer is only valid in the United States. Offer ends February 28, 2021.