Written notice of cancellation is required. A 50% cancellation fee is deducted for cancellations received prior to March 18, 2020. Refunds are not granted for cancellations received after March 18, 2020, or for no-shows. If a “registration + first-time membership” bundle is purchased, only the registration portion of your payment is refundable.
The deadline to claim credit for this conference is May 5, 2020.
- Upon receipt of your paid registration, you will receive a confirmation email and receipt for your purchase. Please provide an email address you check frequently; important conference information will be communicated to you via email. If you do not receive your confirmation email, check your junk and SPAM folders.
- Registration is non-transferable and onsite badges must be worn at all times.
- Advertised hotel rates are subject to change based on availability. The special event room rate is not guaranteed.
- CME/CE credit may be earned only through your attendance at the live sessions. (Please keep this in mind when scheduling flight times and accommodations.)
- CME/CE credit must be claimed by the deadline listed on signage and in materials distributed to you at the event. Credit will not be awarded after this date.
- Purchase of the conference registration + first-time membership bundle option is available only to first-time members. New membership will not be processed for individuals eligible to rejoin or renew.
- Registrants/attendees must be 18 years or older. Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to register nor accompany registered attendees to event functions.
- Only registered attendees have access to educational sessions, breaks, meals, receptions, exhibit hall, and/or related activities.
- Some breakfasts and lunches may be included as part of your registration. OMA cannot accommodate the unique dietary restrictions of every attendee. Meals will be served buffet-style to allow for customization. If you have any special dietary requirements or restrictions, you are responsible for planning accordingly and making your own arrangements as necessary.
- Companies exhibiting with one or more representatives registered for the event are not permitted to promote their companies, products, or services in the classroom.
- No personal audio recording or videotaping is allowed.
- Program details are subject to change.
- Registrant’s physical mailing addresses are shared with exhibitors for a pre- and post-conference mailing. To opt out from having your mailing address given to exhibitors, submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allowing an exhibitor to scan your badge in the exhibit hall will give them access to your mailing address, phone number, and email address. To opt out from this information being linked to your badge, submit a request to email@example.com.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in OMA-sponsored events/activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant for OMA’s use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videos, electronic reproductions, and audio recordings of such events/activities.
- OMA seeks to avoid antitrust violations in connection with its activities, so participants should avoid engaging in conduct that gives even the appearance of an impermissible conversation, agreement, alliance, or impropriety. Discussions among attendees, speakers, exhibitors, board members, and staff must be kept free of even the suggestion of restraint of trade or the selection of suppliers, customers, or prices.
The material presented at OMA events is made available for educational purposes only. Opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of OMA. The material presented is not intended to represent the only or necessarily the best method or procedure appropriate for the medical situations discussed. Instead, it is intended to present an approach, view, statement, or opinion of the faculty that may be helpful to others who face similar situations. OMA disclaims any and all liability for injury or other damages resulting to any individual or company attending the meeting or viewing pages on www.obesitymedicine.org and for all claims that may arise out of the use of the techniques demonstrated therein by such individuals, whether these claims shall be asserted by a physician or any other person. Each learner is responsible for becoming familiar with laws and prescribing limitations within his or her own state before practicing various therapies.
In accordance with OMA policy, commercial companies may apply to advertise in OMA publications. Approval does not imply OMA’s endorsement or official recognition of particular products or services.