Health and Safety Measures for Obesity Medicine 2021
Obesity Medicine Association is working diligently to create a healthy and safe environment for attendees, exhibitors and staff in line with all current recommendations and CDC guidelines that will enable attendees to make informed decisions about their attendance.
We are committed to implementing the following safety measures:
- Increased spacing to achieve social distancing in all areas of the meeting, including education session rooms, exhibit hall, registration and public spaces.
- Smaller capacity meeting rooms with spaced seating and designated entrances and exits to assist with attendee one-way flow.Required use of masks within the Hyatt Regency Denver.
- Frequent cleaning of public spaces and high touch areas within the hotel.
- Increased directional signage within the Hyatt Regency Denver and exhibit hall to direct attendee flow.
- Additional signage to remind attendees about social distancing, hand-washing, and wearing masks.
- Attendee service areas, including registration and info desk, will provide additional safety measures such as plexiglass dividers between attendees/check in attendants.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the hotel and meeting rooms.
- Daily attendee and staff temperature checks and health screenings prior to entrance to the event.
- Planning for designated socially distanced areas for eating and drinking including spaced tables and seating
Additional information will be added to this page as planning continues. To learn more on the Hyatt Regency Denver health and safety measures within their hotel, click Hyatt Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.