Please fill out the form below to be entered to win a USB filled with $275 worth of obesity medicine resources and 7.25 CME/CE.
The USB contains resources to help you set up your practice and advance your obesity medicine education. Items include office forms, online courses, resource guides, podcasts, and much more (see below for full details).
The USB includes the following resources (valued at $275)!
- Obesity Medicine Office Forms
- The Relationship between Obesity and Sleep: Craig Primack, MD, FACP, FAAP, FOMA, Dipl. ABOM (1 CME/CE)
- Meal Timing and Intermittent Fasting Discussion: Jason Fung, MD; Marie-Pierre St-Onge, PhD (2.75 CME/CE)
- Customizing Anti-obesity Medication Selection for Patients with Adiposity-Related Diseases: Louis J. Aronne, MD, FACP, Dipl. ABOM (1 CME/CE)
- Key Advances in Obesity Medicine Industry Panel: Harold Bays, MD, FTOS, FACC, FACE, FNLA, FOMA, Dipl. ABOM; Ethan Lazarus, MD, FOMA, Dipl. ABOM; Kathleen Proctor; Senator Becca Rausch, JD; Carey Goldberg (1 CME/CE)
- Point-Counterpoint Discussion: How Much Physical Activity do Patients Really Need?: Karli Burridge, PA-C, MMS, and Stephen Phinney, MD, PhD (1.5 CME/CE)
- Guide to Nutrition Recommendations
- Behavior and Mental Health Guide
- Childhood Obesity Fact Sheet
- Podcast: Episode 6: Article Reviews: Intermittent Fasting
- Podcast: Episode 13: Clinical Conversations: Brown Fat in Health and Disease
*One winner will be selected and notified on Wednesday November 11, 2020. Must be a 2020 Obesity Week Conference attendee to enter. Only valid in the US.