If you choose to donate to the Obesity Treatment Foundation, your generous gift supports the following foundation programs.
- Obesity Treatment outcomes registry
- Clinical research grants
- Travel awards for physicians-in-training
- Clinical poster sessions
- Professional networking events
- Obesity medicine resource development
- Publication of obesity medicine research
- Practice and compensation survey
- Evidence-based best practices
“Since I practice obesity medicine, the biggest reason I donate is that I hope that OTF-funded research will lead to improvements in patient outcomes.”
-Ed J. Hendricks, MD, MFOMA
“What goes around comes around. Giving to the OTF is a way to give back or to plant seeds for the future of the field.”
-Michael Steelman, MD, MFOMA
Contribute to the Scholarship Fund
The purpose of the Hal Seim Scholarship Fund is to honor the work and dedication of Dr. Hal Seim, the Obesity Medicine Association’s former CME program director, by providing physicians-in-training with financial support to attend Obesity Medicine Association conferences.
Make a Donation
There are many ways to give:
- Make a donation online
- Shop online using AmazonSmile (Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to the Obesity Treatment Foundation)
The Obesity Treatment Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.