Save 5% on membership + get an education bundle worth 5 CME/CE!
For a limited time, the Obesity Medicine Association is offering 5% off membership plus an education bundle valued at $120! The bundle includes the following courses from the OMA Academy:
- Challenging Cases in Obesity Medicine (1 CME/CE)
- A Real-World Approach to Treating Obesity in Primary Care (1 CME/CE)
- Overcoming Barriers: Physical Activity in Persons with Spinal Cord Injury (1 CME/CE)
- Overcoming the Barriers of Weight Management (1 CME/CE)
- Evaluating Risk for Physical Activity Prescriptions (1 CME/CE)
- *BONUS* Exclusive PDF: Obesity & Musculoskeletal Disorders
*Your free bundle will be automatically added to your OMA Academy account within one week of purchase.
Participants in the courses included in this education bundle will:
- Review real-world scenarios to provide insights and skills to enhance clinical management of patients with obesity and co-morbid conditions.
- Understand strategies for developing treatment plans will be step-wise, individualized, and patient-centered based on time, setting, clinician skill level, as well as clinic resources.
- Learn to adopt strategies designed to benefit both functional mobility and weight management.
- Evaluate how information from Obesity Algorithms, OMA office tools and lectures from OMA conferences can be used to activate your patients.
- Develop appropriate physical activity treatment plans for patients to manage risk.
In addition to receiving a discount on membership and free resources, your membership also includes all OMA accredited webinars for free, access to an online LinkedIn community to connect and network with your peers, discounted accredited courses and lectures, templates, tools, and more to help you effectively treat your patients with obesity.
Claim your offer now!
Use code MEMBERSHIP-MS22 when you checkout to receive 5% off membership + an education bundle worth 5 CME/CE!
Additional Resources to Support Your Obesity Medicine Practice
- Clinical Conversations Podcast | Episode 49 “Primary Care Management of Patients Following Bariatric Surgery”
- Obesity Algorithm – FREE e-book and discounted print version with Membership
- Self-Assessment Program Volume I : Board Exam Prep – Discounted with Membership
- Infographics 11-pack including “What Is Obesity Medicine?” and “Chronic Disease of Obesity”
- Obesity Medicine Office Forms Bundle
Disclaimer: Discount and special offer applies to new purchases only. Discount and special offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other offers. No refunds. Offer cannot be applied to Clinician-in-Training membership. Offer ends June 20, 2022.