Health and Safety
View the current health and safety policies by the Obesity Medicine Association (OMA) for Overcoming Obesity 2021
- To help ensure the safety of all participants we EXPECT all attendees to be fully vaccinated against COVID
- Disposable face coverings will be available on-site.
- As of 8/20/2021: Per local CDPH guidelines, the use of masks is REQUIRED for anyone 2 years and older in public indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masking remains optional in outdoor settings for those that are fully vaccinated.
- Daily self-health questionnaires and affirmations will be required by all attendees to enter the event.