Get notified when the Spring Virtual Conference recordings are available!
Thank you for your interest in the Obesity Medicine 2020 Virtual Conference. The Obesity Medicine Association is currently compiling and editing video from the conference to make it available for purchase.
Sign up to receive email notifications once the recordings are available.
If you would like to be notified when the virtual conference recordings become available, please fill out the following form.
About the Obesity Medicine Virtual Conference
Access the same great content online that you would have seen in Phoenix at the Obesity Medicine 2020 Conference. Here you can watch nearly all the sessions you would have seen in Phoenix.
The Obesity Medicine 2020 Conference is the leading medical obesity conference providing clinical obesity treatment education for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, dietitians and nutritionists, pharmacists, psychologists, allied healthcare providers, residents, and medical students. With the theme of Treat Obesity First, the conference will equip you with practical strategies to address obesity on the front lines and assess, diagnose, counsel, and treat your patients with obesity more effectively.
At the Obesity Medicine 2020 Virtual Conference, shift your mindset regarding the treatment of obesity. The disease of obesity is associated with hundreds of serious chronic conditions, but those complications can be addressed efficiently and effectively when you Treat Obesity First. Treating obesity at the root will help you better manage your patients' obesity-related conditions, and it will help your patients improve their overall health for life.
What you will learn at the Obesity Medicine 2020 Virtual Conference
- Apply evidence-based guidelines to the clinical treatment of obesity using the four pillar approach: nutrition, physical activity, behavior, and medication
- Address, prevent, and treat obesity in a busy primary care practice
- Understand the science and treatment of food addiction
- Learn how to select meal plans and make specific dietary recommendations to meet patients' unique needs
- Gain practical strategies to address both obesity and mental health
- Explore the potential underlying causes of obesity